Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ditch Your Computer


Could you stand to be without your computer, just for one day? Experimenters Denis Bystrov and Michael Taylor want to know. The 24-hour period in question is March 24, which happens to fall on a Saturday. Maybe we'll try it.

Be a part of one of the biggest global experiments ever to take place on the internet. The idea behind the experiment is to find out how many people can go without a computer for one whole day, and what will happen if we all participate!

Well...I don't think I can shut my computer down :P

3 comments:

Mazhar Mohad said...

neither can i. forget it

Leo Zovic said...

I've done it before.

In fact, I've been without a computer for a week.

Here's the thing though; I basically use mine as a sketchbook (that happens to have an internet connection and an 'Undo' button), so all that really happened was that I was forced to use an actual sketchbook in its place. I'd say that the effect on my daily routine was minimal, except I wasn't distracted by videogames.

o_O. said...

as a graphic design student, without my laptop, I will not be able to do any work !